Identity of the controller
Company Name: GLOBOS FESTIVAL S.A.
Tax Identification Number: A-30065544
Home: C/La Civila, 74, 30165. Rincón de Seca, Murcia, Spain.
Phone: 968 25 20 70
- RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights.
- LSSI (Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
Our Web allows to navigate without providing personal information and remain anonymous during the visit of a user.
For the purposes of the provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD, GLOBOS FESTIVAL informs the user to that personal data you provide via forms available on the Web site will become part of your treatment, who, as head of same, it will treat the sole purpose of addressing the questions raised by Users and properly manage the operation of services on the website as well as maintain the relationship, if any, is generated with the information seekers. Fields of these forms are clearly marked indicating in any case its character as necessary.
Only the strictly necessary data will be collected to carry out normal activity of the service, fitting in any case the data minimization principle, as set out in Article 5 of the RGPD.
The data collected will in any case of seniors. GLOBOS FESTIVAL reserves the right to take appropriate measures to verify the accuracy of age.
In any case these data will be personal, identity and non-sensitive nature; They may be more specifically: the name and email user.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of personal user data is subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of RGPD:
• Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: Will be required at all times prior consent of the user completely transparent information purposes for which personal data are collected.
• Principle purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Minimization principle data: The personal data collected will only strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
• Principle of accuracy: Personal data must be accurate and always up to date (Art 4 LOPDGDD.).
• Principle limitation of the storage time: Personal data shall only be maintained so that the user ID is permitted as long as necessary for the purposes of treatment.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be processed so that its security and confidentiality is guaranteed.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: Responsible treatment is responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data collected through the web, are discussed in GLOBOS FESTIVAL personal contact details of users who come into contact with that for information and data storage session.
In any case, at the time of collection you will be informed of the identity of the controller, the purpose of it, the recipients of the information as well as how to exercise their rights under the law in data protection.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The user provides the information requested in the contact form voluntarily. Refusal to supply it has the sole effect for the user, not to contact or receive information GLOBOS FESTIVAL according to their preferences, or the services offered by the website.
The tick, the user expressly and freely accepts that their personal data is processed by GLOBOS FESTIVAL
Also can be used user information to comply with the various legal obligations GLOBOS FESTIVAL
The User shall be entitled to withdraw consent at any time. It is as easy as giving it withdraw consent. As a rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not prejudice the use of the Website.
The user undertakes to inform GLOBOS FESTIVAL of any change in the information provided through an email to the email@example.com, identified as a user of the WEBSITE and specifying the information to be modified.
GLOBOS FESTIVAL agree not to use the data obtained indicated a different purpose.
Term data retention
The data will be kept until the purpose for which these data or until the entitlement to suspension or modification thereof is exercised is collected is met. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal reasons or tax to store them.
However, if necessary, keep the blocked information within the legally established deadlines.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
Users may exercise against GLOBOS FESTIVAL the following rights recognized in the RGPD and LOPDGDD:
• Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether GLOBOS FESTIVAL is not trying or your personal information and, if so, information on their specific personal data and treatment GLOBOS FESTIVAL has made or makes, and, among other of the available information on the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof.
• Right of rectification: It is the User's right to personal data that are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete are changed.
• Right of withdrawal ( "right to oblivion"): It is the right of the user, provided that the legislation does not state otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the user has withdrawn their consent to treatment and this does not have another legal base; User is opposed to treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the same; personal data has been unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained product of a direct supply of the information society to a child under 14 years. In addition to deleting the data, the controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of their implementation.
• The right to limitation of treatment: It is the User's right to limit the processing of personal data. Users have the right to obtain treatment limitation when challenging the accuracy of your personal data; treatment is illegal; Responsible treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs to make claims; and when the user has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: If the processing is carried out by automated means, the user is entitled to receive from the controller personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, directly responsible for processing the data transmitted to the other responsible.
• Right opposition: It is the User's right to not perform the processing of personal data or treatment thereof will cease by GLOBOS FESTIVAL.
The user to guarantee that the personal data provided GLOBOS FESTIVAL are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto. The user to be able to exercise their rights of access to personal data provided, their correction or deletion, limiting treatment or oppose the treatment, and the right to portability of personal data, by writing to GLOBOS FESTIVAL, C / LA Civila, Nº 74, 30165, Rincón de Seca, Murcia, Spain, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org; stating in subject "Data Protection".
GLOBOS FESTIVAL is committed to responding to requests for these rights within one month of receipt of the application, there may be an extension of up to two months when necessary based on the information and requested law, always communicating this circumstances the person concerned within one month of receipt of the request.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way they are treating your personal data, you are entitled to an effective remedy and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, workplace or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
Security and confidentiality
GLOBOS FESTIVAL, collects and retains only the information necessary to answer the questions User, improve the site, provide the required information and provide information of your interest, ensuring privacy and security of this information.
GLOBOS FESTIVAL will not share or communicate the personal data provided to third parties without the user's informed consent.
GLOBOS FESTIVAL states have the necessary security measures levels of data protection provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such personal data and has established all the human and technical means at its disposal to prevent the misuse, loss, unauthorized access, etc., of the data that the user to provide through the website, without prejudice to inform you that security measures in Internet are not unbreakable.
The processing of personal data and sending communications by electronic means are commensurate with the RGPD, the LO 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and digital rights guarantee and the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (BOE of July 12, 2002) and other regulations.
Last Review: October 24, 2019